WHAT IS A TRIP PLANNER?
A trip planner or travel planner like myself is someone who does all the research and planning of a trip for others, based on the individuals’ interests and budget. Being someone who starts researching her next destination while still on holiday, I figured it was time I helped others discover the world affordably.
Whether you’re thinking to go abroad for the first time, travelling solo or with family members on your own, planning your honeymoon or even a long haul trip, our trip planner service will provide you with a hassle free, custom made, day by day itinerary, similar to what a travel agency would provide. The only difference is that our prices are not inflated to make a profit. All you need to do is use the links we provide to book your required services yourself, such as accommodation or attractions, at no additional cost.
WHO IS IT FOR?
WHAT TO EXPECT
We do all the research and create the perfect custom made itinerary for you based on your interests and budget. You will be provided with all booking links from where you may book flights, chosen accommodation, attractions and other travel services required for your trip, at no additional cost to you.
TRIPS WE HAVE PLANNED
Some for us and some for others, below are just some of the trips and itineraries we have planned along the years.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Fill out this Trip Planner Form which will collect information about your trip, interests and budget.
2. We will send you a draft itinerary together with our invoice.
3. Pay for your trip planner service to any of the payment details provided in our invoice.
4. Upon receipt of payment we will start working on your itinerary. We will be in touch with any questions we may have.
5. Your itinerary will be ready in 7 – 14 days depending on the length of your trip. You are free to make any amendments to the itinerary.
6. We will provide all booking links from where you may book your flights, accommodation, activities and everything else required for your trip at no additional cost to you.
The booking of your chosen flights, accommodation and other services required for your trip such as car hire or attraction tickets, must be done by you through the links we provide in your final itinerary. We do not book on your behalf, nor do we accept payments from you pertaining to flights and/or other travel services required such as accommodation. We will only charge you for our trip planner service, to create a desired itinerary based on your interests and budget.
Our prices are fixed depending on the length of your trip:
- 1 to 3 nights: €20
- 4 to 7 nights: €35
- 8 to 14 nights: €50
- 14 to 21 nights: €65
- 21+ nights: €80
Flight combination search, accommodation options and other travel related service fees are waived when you book our trip planner service.
We accept bank transfer, PayPal or Revolut payments. Payment details will be made available on our invoice. If none of these options are suitable for you, we can discuss other payment options.
Not ready to travel yet? Pin it for later!