You’ll head to the Sorrentine Peninsula once you’ve landed in Naples. It’s around the bay from the city, and you can start exploring in the afternoon.
Dinner | Hotel Giosue a Mare, or similar 3*
Today, you’ll visit a rural, family-run farm and a lemon grove in the heart of Sorrento. Traditional treats are on the agenda at both.
- See how mozzarella’s made by hand at ‘La Sorgente’ farm. There’ll be some to taste, along with freshly baked bread and spiced ricotta cheese.
- Visit one of Sorrento’s most famous lemon groves. You’ll get a tour of the gardens, a tasting session, and a small bottle to take away.
After a boat trip across the Bay of Naples, you’ll cruise along the cave-filled coastline of Capri, before touring the picturesque island’s main town.
- Take a cable car from the harbour to see Capri Town, where high-end shops line up. There are pristine gardens and hilltop viewpoints to see, too.
Breakfast & Dinner | Hotel Giosue a Mare, or similar 3* | 1 experience included
Two of Campania’s most historic sites are lined up. See the perfectly preserved streets of Pompeii and Herculaneum, in the shadow of Mount Vesuvius.
- Tour frozen-in-time Herculaneum – Pompeii’s lesser-known sibling. This ancient seaside town was buried in molten mud, so it’s even better preserved.
- See Pompeii’s amphitheatres, villas and column-lined piazzas, which were buried in ash after Mount Vesuvius erupted millions of years ago.
Breakfast & Dinner | Hotel Giosue a Mare, or similar 3* | 2 experiences included
Breakfast and dinner are covered by your hotel, but the time in between is yours to spend however you like.
The Amalfi Coast is one of Italy’s – and the world’s – prettiest scenes. A driving tour along the scenic route will tick off its best bits.
- See the pastel-coloured houses of Positano and the under-the-radar village of Ravello on a driving tour of the stunning Amalfi Coast.
It’s back to Naples today for your flight home.
- Round-trip flights from your chosen UK airport to Naples
- 10kg cabin bag
- 23kg checked baggage
- Standard seat
- Coach transfers, mini bus and ferry transport
- 7 nights in a 3* hotel in Sorrento
- 6 tours/experiences
- 7 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 7 dinners
- English speaking guide
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Flights to UK if required
- Travel insurance
- Seat selection at £19 per passenger
You may select other departure airports or different flight time.
HOW IT WORKS
We are not a travel agency and as such we do not take bookings nor do we book your flights, accommodation, tours etc. on your behalf. Our mission is to portray the current travel deals and compile travel packages which one would do solo without the need of a travel agency.
To book our suggested offers, you simply need to click their links, which will lead you to our travel partners’ websites from where you may proceed with the bookings. You will not be charged anything extra for doing so, but we will earn a small commission when you book through any one of our links.
Because of the above, you are free to choose different travel dates, flights, accommodations, tours etc. if available. Naturally, the price we mention may increase or decrease if you choose a cheaper flight or a higher accommodation for example. On the same note, the prices we show are on first come first served basis and may increase or decrease according to demand and availability.
Your travel insurance policy. It’s not a must but it wouldn’t be wise to travel without it! Get a quote below if you are not yet covered by a travel insurance policy.
Want to know more? Hit the Messenger button on the right and let’s chat!