FLY DIRECTLY TO LARNACA OR PAPHOS WITH THE CRUISE ONLY OPTION STARTING FROM £622 / €730 PP ON ALL-INCLUSIVE BASIS. CHECK IT OUT HERE.
This cruise sails from Limassol with a flight from London Luton.
Need to get to London Luton? Click here or get in touch with us.
- Round-trip flights from London Luton to Cyprus (depending on option chosen)
- Inside cabin (Deck 1 or 2) – other cabins may be picked up before completing booking
- All meals and selected draught beers, spirits, aperitifs, soft drinks, cocktails and house wine are included
- Airport transfers
- Tips & charges
- ATOL Protection
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Flights to London Luton or Cyprus (depending on option chosen)
- Travel insurance
- Premium All-Inclusive: upgraded cocktails, premium spirits, fresh juices, premium Lavazza coffee, 1.5L bottle of water per cabin per day
Set on Akrotiri Bay, Limassol is the island’s biggest seaside town with plenty to offer its visitors. Whether you’ve come here in search of age-old sights or bubbling bars, the town’s a mixed bag of delights that never fails to impress.
• Head to Paphos to tick off some of Cyprus’ most famous sights. First off, there’s the Petra tou Romious – also known as Aphrodites Rock – where the goddess of love is said to have risen from the sea. The Odeion amphitheatre is well worth a look, too. It was made entirely from limestone and dates back to the 2nd century. Nowadays, it’s used for theatre and music performances.
• Head for Curium, a major archaeological site that was one of the old kingdoms of Cyprus. Sights to capture on film include a Greek temple and an impressive cliff-top theatre.
• Experience the old and new faces of Limassol. Stand in the shadow of the Medieval castle, then head for the modern Yermasoyia quarter and sample a few of the bars and restaurants.
Arrives at 10:00
Legendary hangout of Queen Cleopatra, Alanya’s two-faced for all the right reasons. On the one hand an ancient Seljuk city, on the other a slick beach resort, it’s a place where old meets new and the pair get along famously. Walk around and you’ll notice a lot of places with Cleopatra in their names, even one of the beaches. It’s no coincidence. In 44BC, Mark Antony presented the town to his girlfriend as a present. And as gifts go, it takes some beating…
- Make your way to the Manavgat Waterfalls, where the river water crashes over low rocks. With their mountain backdrop, these falls are certainly worth some space in your holiday album.
- You can’t miss it – and you wouldn’t want to for that matter. In the centre of the port is a huge headland topped with a 13th-century Seljuk fortress. About 150 towers punctuate the walls of this splendid citadel. Delve inside and you’ll come across old gateways, Byzantine chapels and mosques.
- Take a trip to the Damlatas Cave, or Cave of Dripping Stone. This eerie spot has been decorated by Mother Nature herself with some really surreal rock formations.
- For an even bigger history fix, head for ancient Perge and Aspendos, and pick a path through the ruined temples, theatres and aqueducts.
Departs at 18:00
Arrives at 08:00
Turkey’s biggest beach resort, Marmaris has a definite ‘Riviera’ feel to it. An elegant, palm-lined promenade weaves its way around the shoreline, while the marina plays host to a flotilla of gleaming white yachts.
• Ancient and natural history are served up in Dalyan. Sail along the river and you’ll pass the fourth-century Tombs of Kings. Head to the beach and you’ll sunbathe alongside endangered loggerhead turtles, which have been making their nests here for centuries.
• Discover a Turkish tradition with a visit to a hammam or Turkish bath. They’ve existed since Medieval times and normally have separate areas for men and women. When you get there, you’ll change into your swimwear before heading for the gobektasi, a heated stone where you’ll be treated to a body scrub that’ll leave you feeling really refreshed.
• Smother yourself in therapeutic mud in celebrity haunt Dalyan. You’ll feel film star fabulous in no time.
Departs at 17:00
Arrives at 08:00
Old shakes hands with new in Crete’s capital. The city’s taken on a vibrant, cosmopolitan air and brims with pavement cafés, bars and sleek boutiques. But peek into the backstreets and traditional life drifts gently by.
- Take a trip to Knossos Palace. After the Acropolis in Athens, it’s the second most visited place in the whole of Greece.
- Sink into a sofa in one of the ice cream parlours by Lake Voulismeni and ponder the local legend that the lake is bottomless.
Departs at 17:00
Arrives at 06:00 (day 6)
Holy sights come thick and fast in these parts. From Ashdod, visit the awe-inspiring cities of Jerusalem and Bethlehem and see some of the world’s most impressive shrines and monuments.
- Step into a bible scene in the Garden of Gethsemane. This is the place where Judas betrayed Jesus, after the last supper.
- Stand in the shadow of the Wailing Wall. It’s the holiest site in the Jewish religion and thousands of people make pilgrimages here every year.
- You don’t need a lilo to float in the Dead Sea. It’s more than eight times saltier than other oceans, which makes it easier to bob about in.
Departs at 18:00 (day 7)
Depending on option chosen.
Click on your preferred travel dates to book your cruise.
Your travel insurance policy. It’s not a must but it wouldn’t be wise to travel without it! Get a quote below if you are not yet covered by a travel insurance policy.
HOW IT WORKS
We are not a travel agency and as such we do not take bookings nor do we book your flights, accommodation, tours etc. on your behalf. Our mission is to portray the current travel deals and compile travel packages which one would do solo without the need of a travel agency.
To book our suggested offers, you simply need to click their links, which will lead you to our travel partners’ websites from where you may proceed with the bookings. You will not be charged anything extra for doing so, but we will earn a small commission when you book through any one of our links.
Because of the above, you are free to choose different travel dates, flights, accommodations, tours etc. if available. Naturally, the price we mention may increase or decrease if you choose a cheaper flight or a higher accommodation for example. On the same note, the prices we show are on first come first served basis and may increase or decrease according to demand and availability.
Want to know more? Hit the Messenger button on the right and let’s chat!